Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 257

Thread: Winter Dreaming

  1. #21
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    By the way......
    Does anybody like Madonna here??? [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Back at ya. By the way, Ronnie Blue-eyes and I are gonna get a long distance engagement. I can't find a chick who likes rock and roll and Joan & Cherie as much as I do, so we're in negotiations to just get hitched. Not sure how that's gonna work out with her other fiance', but we'll figure it out. Ronnie, I prefer emeralds to diamonds for your engagement ring. Maybe something with 10 pt. diamonds around the green stone to enhance the sparkle.

  3. #23
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Time for farmboy to bring in the cows and close the chicken coop for the night. Night all. Happy Trails G'night Ronnie Blue-eyes. I'll be thinkin' about ya.

  4. #24
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    You better start saving up for that ring honey [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Good Lord and all that's holy, I forgot you've got expensive taste. And me with an Old Milwaukee beer budget. Lemme check the price of a three pack of ******* Jacks. Gotta be a ring in one of 'em. I can spray paint the plastic green.

  6. #26
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Oh fer, it deleted Crack*r in Jacks.

  7. #27
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Post

    What? Come again.............

  8. #28
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    It's like an old joke in the US. Crack*r Jacks is a box of caramel corn and peanuts. If ya wanna give somebody something and you're a cheapskate like me (cheapskate is somebody that's, well, cheap)ya buy 'em a box of Cra*ker Jacks. They put little cheap prizes inside the box for the kids. One of the usual prizes is a plastic ring of some kind. I keep forgetting you probably aren't aware of some of these US customs and slang. I'll work on that. I mean, it's the least I can do for my future chick rocker fiance'.

  9. #29
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Oh, oh, Ronnie, if ya really love me-buy me this.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...763368280&rd=1

    It's even resonably priced. I like it. Cherie didn't take me up on trade for the pics with her playing guitar yet, so I still got a half-eaten chocolate donut I could trade ya. It's a little stiff now, but you could dunk it in milk or somethin'.

  10. #30
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Wink

    Sure Farmer i get you that [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Yeah RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!
    I would if i could tough...
    By the way i just did my first x amen and it went very well !!!!!!!!
    Yeah i can do this...........
    Im so glad right now.
    SO HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY................
    Love love love
    from the one and only
    mizz Norway

    ( yeah right ) [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic